Tuesday, September 27, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration - September 27th 2016

Welcome back to STAMPlorations Inspiration post. We the inspiration team at STAMPlorations are here to inspire you with our creations using STAMPlorations products through these weekly inspiration posts and there is more to inspiration... We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate Yay!!

Let me show you my Fourth Inspiration card for September 2016...
Its been a while since I did some inking, so this one is for my love towards inked backgrounds :) To make this card, I inked the panel with some distress ink, spritz some water over it. then I stamped the leaves and texts in darker shades of green. I also stamped, fuzzy cut and water colored the flowers and stuck these with some foam adhesives on the panel. I have used Floral Bliss, Mixed Media Elements, Trendy leaves and Fond expressions - 2
  
Hope you like it! Head over to STAMPlorations Blog, HERE for more inspiration :)
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, the helleniums in the garden are in flower now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the colors on this one Deepti!! Hope all is fine your side. Visiting you after ages and missing your visits too!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cats, Dee.... This is absolutely stunning. I saw this in my feed and literally gasped. Wowee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deepti, I am in love with this card! Clicked to enlarge and looked at all the details, the background collage stamping and wonderful flowers that really stand out. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the background was design paper when I first saw your card, your blending and stamping are perfect Deepti, incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Deepti! Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome background to your wonderful dimensioned flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Deepti! Love your background and the way the flowers are popped up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your background is beautiful Deepti!! And those flowers...looks like I could reach in and pick them off your card!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous flowers and I love how you stamped your background! Such a strikingly beautiful card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL background! OMG I can't believe you inked that up yourself! Truly a beautiful card with those flowers in front of the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete