Friday, November 1, 2013

Catchy Challenges - Keep Calm and Go girly

Hello, lovely ladies... it's the 1st of November which means it's time for another month long challenge at the Catchy Challenges. This time we are having a challenge to create a Scrapbook page with the Theme - "For a girl" ... we have numerous possibilities with this theme. You can create a page for a new born, for a birthday, for wedding, graduation... basically any idea of celebration for a girl.

For my DT card, I went with the wedding theme... I kept the page CAS by using minimal colors. 

To make my scrapbook page, I cut the white pattern paper (from The Paper Studio - Blank Boutique pearl finish) to 8x8" and did the rest of the layout. For a photo I cut out two ovals in white and pink (to form the frame). I cut out a square panel to write a note and embossed it. Next, I decorate the entire page with some punched flowers, butterflies and leaves (using Nestabilities foliage dies) A final touch was added by some gems and pearls.

There is a lot of inspiration for you from our lovely DT, please head over to the challenge blog, HERE to get a glimpse of some amazing inspirations and the details of the challenge. Excited to see what will you come up with...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

9 comments:

  1. so classy and girly.. love the layout deepti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet n girly LO...liked the pink all over.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pretty in pink page,Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so feminine and lovely, Deepti! I love the softness of the pink and cream colors and how perfectly your layout is executed! I really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very different from your usual style..but you have done an amazing job on the theme Deepti ! Its pretty,elegant n Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is so different for you but it really is beautiful! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete