Monday, April 22, 2013

You are my favorite...

Guess what, I am crafting today in the night ;) my husband is out for a conference. He is having fun and I thought, I should not deprive myself of fun either ;) So I chose to make some cards :) LOL
That's my favorite fun activity ;) So my inspiration for this card was Runway inspired challenge, what a lovely gown :) and here's my card.



This was one of the easiest cards :) coz I used these chipboard tags which were lying in my stash, sorry I can't remember the name of the company :( So all I did was, to use my alphabet stencil to write the sentiment "you" and then used my American Crafts Premium jute twine to hang the tags and added a heart sticker to the tag that said favorite :) . I stuck foam dots on the back of each tag to ensure its firm position and then stuck the white card stock over black card base and that's it I am done :)

The challenege that inspired me Runway Inspired # 34 - Reema Acra


Hope you enjoy my card :)

2 comments:

  1. Deepti this is such a fabulous take on the Runway challenge. Love your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chipboard tags look great strung together like that! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway :)

    ReplyDelete