Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Silver lining...

My "Silver lining" card is inspired by this week's challenges at CAS-ual Friday's, Less is more :)






To make this card the first thing that came to my mind was the sentiment "Every cloud has a silver lining" meaning to say there is a always something good underlying :)

So I made a cloud stencil n then shaded it using my blue "Ink it up" ink, also i used yellow  red ink to create sun rays. I also used silver glitter to create a silver lining :) as per "CAS-ual Friday's" challenge and  also as per the "Less is more" challenge of paper piercing, I pierced the sun rays to add more character to it.

I want to play it for the following challenges -

1. Less is more Week 108- PAPER PIERCING

2. CAS-ual Friday's CFC91 - HI HO SILVER



6 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love those silvery clouds and the sparkle on the edges! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea with the clouds, and so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to use the piercing as the rays of the run.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab idea

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry but the theme of our challenge was PAPER PIECING not Paper Piercing!
    The card is cute never the less!
    Anni from KEEP IT SIMPLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anni, I am sorry I did not realize that, you can remove my entry. I will make another card and update soon :)

      Delete